Monday, March 30, 2009

Colorado Driver Education

I love living in Colorado, but one thing that I didn’t love about my state was when I found out I had to take a Colorado driver education course before I could get my permit. I had been looking forward to my fifteenth birthday for as long as I could remember because I just couldn’t wait to get behind the wheel of a car.


I am not someone who loves my classes in school, so I was less than excited when I found out that I would need to take a CO Drivers Ed class outside of school. When I was online looking for courses I found something that almost sounded too good to be true. It was a Colorado driver education course that was entirely online, so I could do it all from the comfort of my own home.

I just finished this course a few days ago, but boy am I glad that I found out about it before I wasted my time sitting in a boring classroom. I got to take this course on my own terms and that is not something that I get to experience in my classes at school. All I needed was a computer with an internet connection to access the course and it was really that easy.

Anyone who wants to get their drivers permit in the state of Colorado must take an approved driver education course first and I would not recommend doing it any other way than taking an online course like this one.

No comments: