Thursday, March 12, 2009

California Drivers Ed Class

I always knew that I would have to take a CA Drivers Ed course, but at the time I was just more excited about getting my license. I always knew that my parents would make me take a boring course like this, but what I didn’t realize was that the state of California required me to take one before I could even get my license. Needless to say, I was not very happy about this.

Let’s be honest; most of us spend five days a week in school so why should we have to spend any more time in a classroom than that? It sounded like some ridiculous form of punishment to me, but then my friend told me that she took a California Drivers Ed class that was online. This sounded great to me, but I knew that convincing my parents to let me take it on the computer would be quite a challenge.

I showed them the website one night and I was shocked that they were so willing to let me take it. They said that the course was approved by courts throughout the state of California, it was very affordable, and the company seemed really reputable. To be cliché, this was music to my ears.

I took the online CA Drivers Ed course and it was just as great as I had imagined. I did it all from home and I only had to work on it when it fit into my schedule. Getting to decide for myself when I studied was such a nice change of pace from classes at school.

No comments: