Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Colorado Drivers Ed

I have lived in Denver my entire life and I couldn’t wait to be able to make the drive up into the mountains by myself for the first time. My excitement was halted a little bit when I found out I had to take a Colorado Drivers Ed course first to satisfy the state’s requirements. I had heard about CO driver education courses being offered online, but it was hard for me to find one that was good enough for my parents to approve it.

I just finished an online driver education course and it was convenient and affordable, which was very important to my parents. I loved that the course was online because I could log into it from any computer with an internet connection. I also got to choose my own username and password so I could log in and out as often as I liked. I liked this because it allowed me to do the course in multiple sessions rather than having to sit at the computer for hours on end.

This Colorado Drivers Ed course was really entertaining because each unit had animations, graphics, videos, and audio clips. When I finished the course they mailed me my certificate for free and I just took it down to my local DMV. I never thought I would find a driver education course that I would like, but I did; I recommend this course highly to anyone else who finds themselves in the same situation.

No comments: