Thursday, May 14, 2009

California Drivers Education

I was really excited to get my Drivers Permit when I turned fifteen, but I was not very happy when I found out that I had to take a California drivers education course first. That’s right; the state of California requires us all to take a course like this so we can be prepared for what it’s like to drive on California roadways.

I was lucky enough to be able to take my CA driver’s education course online because my mom looked at it and said it was really great. The course covered everything I needed to know about driving and it even taught me about some basic car maintenance. The best thing about this course was that it was actually pretty fun too. Each unit had fun animations, graphics, videos, and audio clips which really made the time fly by.

Since the California drivers education course was online I got to work on it whenever it was convenient for me. It’s not very often that you get to study for a class whenever you want and if I didn’t feel like working on it some days then I didn’t have to.

Being able to come and go whenever I wanted was such a nice change of pace from what I am used to in school, so it really made the process so much more enjoyable. I figure we all have to take a driver education course if we want to get our licenses, so it just makes more sense to do it online driver education course and actually enjoy it.

No comments: